January 28, 2008

Embers of Competition

In recent riveting club news, Croptop and I beat the computer in virtua doubles tennis yesterday. It only took us a month of nightly play and a solid 1.5 hour session yesterday to beat the game. Something about virtua tennis brings out the sibling cattiness in each other. But at the end of the day, after the last championship point, we gave each other goofy grins and a high-five.

After the game, Hyuncher said that we gab like “girls” which is the main reason why I’m not talking to her. To paraphrase the words of Inigo Montoya, I do not think that word means what she think it means. Dyuncher thinks she’s all that. Can’t even begin to like guess why. I really hope Heidi and Lauren become friends again.

January is flying by with only six, nay, seven posts by me. I’m sorry to let you down. But to make up for it with interest, I’ll organize our next meeting.

It’s going to be a decathlon, a ten event competition. James and I will be opposing coaches. And the rest of you will know soon which team you are on. You will also receive a list of events ranging from sudoku to east river distance swimming in which we will all compete.

Thank you and Good Luck.

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: