April 16, 2008

Hi. Me Again.

Let's get our heads out of the Knit-Privacy-Provider-Attachment.

Spring is here and summer is fast approaching.

I was thinking it might be fun for James and me to coach the rest of the members in women’s doubles tennis this summer.

Initially, my thought was to make teams, coach, and practice all summer. Then, at the end of the summer season, we’d have a tournament, an awards ceremony, and a coach appreciation gifts presentation. My friend’s surfshop in California would have sponsored my team and I’m assuming Hennessy would have sponsored Croptop’s.

Then, I remembered that Hyuncher will be leaving for SF soon, leaving Croptop to fend for himself. A vital member of Whatever Club will be on sabbatical. Oh well, pater sancte, sic transit gloria mundi.

So let’s cut the pre-emptive mourning short and throw ourselves into revitalizing this organization as a way to cope with the impending pain.

Let’s discuss replacement/replacements, rebranding/name change, and dues.

No comments: