October 10, 2007

This blog is pathetic. One post from Carolyn, and then five posts from Eric. This, too, will probably be my one contribution, soon to be lost in a sea of Erickease.

Some questions/thoughts as I was reading the past posts:

1. Re: the Le Bernardin guy's criticism that Hung has skill but no soul - is it just me, or does every Asian reality personality get this feedback? Actually I'm just thinking about the two Asian girls who were part of America's Next Top Model.

1a. Have you guys heard about the new reality show on MTV starring Tila Tequila (of myspace fame) where she dates men and women? Because she's a bisexual and really just wants a shot a love? I have no words.

2. Another food song: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...Kelis.

3. I just ate McDonald's for lunch. Two cheeseburgers, fries, and Dr. Pepper.

4. WHY is the url "clubwhateverS"? There is a vast difference between "Whatever Club" and "Club Whatevers," don't you think? "Whatever Club" sounds more classy.

5. I tried honey and butter toast for the first time last week after I read Carolyn's post and it's delicious!

5 comments:

yewool said...

the header/banner reads whatever club.

Jean said...

the URL! the URL is http://clubwhatevers.blogspot.com. For some reason the "s" bothers me so much.

KFCee-Lo said...

Get yo' weight up, not yo' hate up. :-)

1) I think Le Bernardin was evenhanded with his criticisms on that episode. I think it's a legit criticism. It's a common one with photography. Technically great, but uninteresting. If one's at that level of catwalking or cooking, I wouldn't be able to distinguish absence of soul.

1a) bisexual or bicurious or bifurious

2) good one

3) Dr. Pepper is good.

4) Let's not deny our inner fobs. Every variation of Whatever club was taken. Whatevs.

yewool said...

i too don't like whateverS. can you change it? or will you have to move this entire thing to a new thing.

Jean said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA