October 22, 2007

Jay-Z Loves the Club

and we love him back! Until Hyemoon signs up properly for blogger, I'll be her secretary:

Thanks Eric for updating our blog for me! I'm so sorry for not participating enough, but I really don't have time to even check my daily CNN during work these days and seems like it will get only busier if we really launch the urban wear. But, I promise I will read all the updates and will attend our meeting diligently to remain as loyal member of whatever club.



Jay-Z is actually wearing the jacket from our line. Check the link below. Too bad it doesn't mention the designer name though. Once we really get a start on this, I hope to have James & Eric as my fit models, so keep up with smoothie-only dinner diet. ha.


http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?igi=293393&s=jay-z&sfld=C&vwmd=e

2 comments:

Jean said...

Congratulations Hyemoon! Good teamwork KFC. Very Cyrano de bergerac (a book I've never read).

KFCee-Lo said...

Hyemoon, you should get a real start on this soon because James will turn into an androgynous waif model if you wait too long. Not a good fit for the urban market.