January 16, 2008

February 3, in the year of our lord, 2007

This is my life at work right now. All day, I sing "Swing low, Sweet Chariot" in the deepest voice I can muster and make wire sculptures representing my lot in life.
The email from this morning reminded me of the following video. Some of the interview clips were from outside of the bar where we celebrated Hyemoon's birthday.

I regret not getting Hyemoon on tape that night. Hyemoon, be prepared to go on-camera this time around.



Also, your opinion on the following would be much appreciated.

I'm thinking about making something similar to this and giving it to a friend's baby. I personally think it'll be good for the baby in terms of imagination and cultivating a sense of magical realism. Is this a good idea? I'm thinking that by giving the baby a stuffed bird with the head of a dog at an early enough age, she will grow up to think of earth shattering ideas such as the brain pen.

For those who have heard croptop's brain pen theory, I learned the other night that since I assumed the brain pen would write in words, I don't understand the concept at all.


I like soggy McDonald's fries more than the small crispy bits.

1 comment:

Jean said...

I think the dogbird is a great idea.

So what would the brain pen write? I didn't understand the either, then.

I like the soggy fries better too.